Malcolm gave us the list of things to do before we leave. Short and sweat, fill the water tanks , we have 4, 3 are empty and swap the deck , actually just the cock pit.
1000h The 2 Svidish girls (Malin and Emilie)got the safety talk, yes we have them on holidays too.lol
Our anchorage will be Pasa buku approx 15 miles along the coast.We are not going to move again tonight because the winds are coming from the south and the other anchorage runs N/S so we will have a bumpy night.
We are arrive at 1215h We had a nice breeze so today we got to sail ½ of the journey getting up to 7 knots.
Teresa on galley duty again. It’s getting easier now that I know where everything is and lunch is always simple. Salad, olives, cold meat, fresh bread and water.Today I’m crackin’ open a beer since we don’t need to move again.
After lunch I had swim with my $5 bright yellow blow up mattress. The winds came up and where blowing off the back.Everyone was worried that I would blow out to sea across to the Greek island the was visible. Malcolm said I would have some trouble if I landed there without a passport so I tied myself off to the back. Video available for viewing when I return.
1500-1830h everyone relaxed on deck reading and napping.
Time for me to get dinner going.
1930 dinner>chicken grilled on the stove top with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans. I took the time earlier in the day to prep some finely chopped fruits(orange,melon,kiwi,peach) and filled some small espresso cups topped with a dab of yogurt and crumbled chocolate cookie.”nice touch’ said Malcolm.
After dinner Mark and Malcolm taught the girls how to play the monopoly card game. Alison and I updated our blogs.
2200h Didn’t have a nap today so it’s off to my bunk to watch 30 min. of a movie (My friends are all funeral singers. Weird)and then to sleep.