I wanted to walk over to the uninhabited building. Looks like it was a nice hotel. We got on shore in the dingy. Alison, Altan and I head toward the hotel through the olive groves. We come up to a farmers home asking Altan to find out the story on the hotel. He’s telling us we don’t need to go any further , there’s nothing there. He’s not an explorer obviously.The owner died and the place is closed . It was never finished.Altan didn’t ask too many questions , wish I new Turkish. After reading all these detective books Alison and I felt like we were on a mission to find out. So we get up to the place through the field over the bridge ( handyman special) down the road and up the stairs. Altan doesn’t come up . He hangs out at the dock. Later coming up and telling us we shouldn’t be picking the onions that someone has planted. There was so many we could have taken them to market !! We did pick a few! There were a couple of cots and some old sofas in one of the rooms so it looked like someone was taking care of the place. Some rooms had cement board piles and ceramic tile. If this place were finished I’m sure it would make a great hideout for the Hollywood stars( at a price) There’s not much around and quiet. I got some video of the findings.
We head back to the dingy stopping at a couple of pools to check out the temp. of the spring water. One of the 4 was hot so Reed, Nadeane and Altan put there feet in, Alison layed down right up to her neck. sterilize !!!
| "The Lake" in Bademli Limani |
1130h Back to the boat and heading for our overnight stop I Ciplak Ad. At the Ayvalik Archipelago.