We are now headed for Candarli is our overnight stop about 15 miles away
38 55‘.0N 26 47’.6E
01600h when we arrive in Candarli we took the dingy down and we all head into town to check our email. It’s been 3 or 4 days so we needed to catch up with our new. Picked up some more chicken and Altan was able to find some fish cheap. Being able to speak Turkish and knowing what to buy made it easier.
It’s starting to rain a bit. We head back to the boat so Altan can get the fish ready for dinner. Alison got right into taking the heads off and prepping for the frying pan. Now it seems it has become a team effort for Altan and Alison. The both had there own way of doing the fish so Altan did the fish and Alison backed off and did garlic potatoes. Better get out of the galley before the pans start flying.
2000h fish dinner was great ! Nice change from chicken or beef. Watermelon for dessert.
We sat around after dinner and had some drinks. Malin and Emilie are leaving tomorrow so it’s the “last supper”.
2130h Time to get into some reading . I’m almost done my book( Girl with the dragon tattoo) it’s getting better near the end but it does have it’s slow part. Book 2 isn’t here but 3 is so I’ll have to wait till I get home to read others. Hoping I can borrow them from someone !!!
Another early morning tomorrow.
Be well.
FYI very seldom see police here. No army hanging around with guns. I feel very safe here.Crime rate is extremely low(pickpocketers)
![]() |
| Along the coast today |
![]() |
| Fish dinner in the cock pit |
![]() |
| Swedish girls Malen and Emelie |
![]() |
| Eskifoca anchored |
![]() |
| Old stone hotel in Eskifoca |




